Restaurant Business to Flourish by Beacon Technology
Customer interaction with restaurants has been highly influenced with technology in recent times. There have been multi-faceted developments in this segment that is enhancing the customer experience and boosting sales for the restaurants. There are certain verticals in which the beacon technology can be extensively used for business growth and meeting goals in the long run.
- Proximity marketing is one of the primary benefits of beacon technology. It can work wonders in the restaurant business. It can be utilized to send the word out in terms of deals, promotions, specials of the day, discount plans, early bird specials and much more. When a group of people walk by the restaurant, they can be alerted about such information which can be effective towards bringing in more customers.
- Maintaining the existing customer base is as important as attracting the new customer base. Loyal customers can be rewarded through this solution along with providing tailored menus to them. This helps the business go an extra mile towards customer retention and long term stable revenue generation.
- One thing that greatly impacts customer mood is the long waiting time. Through this technology it is possible to transfer real time information regarding the footfall of a restaurant at particular time slots. This helps them to plan the eat out accordingly. It can also be taken to another level by providing information regarding the busy hours of the restaurant as well. It helps in connecting with the customers in a better way.
- This technology can help in introducing dynamic pricing structure for loyal customers as well as for new visitors. This type of pricing structure helps in winning over customers in a most effective and convenient manner. It can also be used for ordering ahead so that the food in prepared in time when the customers arrive.
- Useful analytics can be derived from this technology. In terms of footfall in the restaurant and busy hours, the staff can be engaged accordingly. Through this practice the operational benefits can be enhanced to a great extent. It helps in managing the drive through orders as well as dine in orders as per requirement.
- Final benefit which helps in gaining customer satisfaction is by providing mobile payment options. Online payments have added to the convenience across various segments. This can also be incorporated into restaurant business as well. The convenience of payments helps the customer to leave on a positive note and opens doors for a revisit.
Customer experience is a critical aspect of business profits and businesses are going an extra mile for stabilizing revenues. Beacon technology is a new age tool that can be utilized towards this strategy.