Crowd Management at Religious places
Advancement of technology has touched every aspect of human life. Technical innovation has extensively influenced the lifestyle across different strata of human life. Mobile applications and proximity solutions are a new approach that has been utilized by many companies across industries to simplify human life. However, one aspect has yet not received necessary limelight. Utilization of mobile applications combined with proximity services for crowd management at religious places is a peripheral that has not been discussed in detail. We have performed an elaborate research on the subject and identified the challenges associated with the scenario.
- Crowd Management is one of the primary aspects which poses to be a critical challenge for any religious location. Depending the area and popularity of the location, thousands of devotees’ flock the place accordingly. Other factors influencing the count of devotees are any particular religious occasion and any particular time of the year when a certain natural phenomenon occurs which influences the religious activity.
- Another scenario which is essential to address is appropriate support in terms of service desks. Be it temples or mosques or any other religious location, devotees often find it very difficult to locate a particular service spot in terms of buying prayer materials, offering certain religious items and such like.
- Finding way to the particular spots within the religious location or to the actual prayer site is also tedious and cumbersome. Often people take the manual assistance of shopkeepers or other devotees nearby to reach a particular spot. This creates unwanted confusion and delay. Devotees also may end up at inappropriate locations which cause problems.
- Emergency services become very essential when huge number of people visit a particular place. Religious locations are no different. Monitoring of crowd and deployment of emergency services at accurate time and precise location from the administration end becomes highly crucial.There is a dire need for people centric SOS system as well, wherein devotees can call for help in the quick and convenient manner.
- A highly advanced monitoring system is very essential at such places. Video feed and time to time data log is very essential towards keeping a close eye on situational aspects. This helps in managing the crowd in a much systematic manner.
Through our technology platform HIPLA, we have come up with a comprehensive solution that can address and manage all the above challenges in the most convenient and systematic manner. HIPLA Crowd Management is the effective answer to all the above constraints.
- Our solution provides best in class crowd management system through a high end navigation system. It helps the devotees to find spots within the religious location in terms of main temple or worship area, stalls that provide prayer items, services desks, information centres and help desks. This will help in channelling the crowd in the right direction, reducing unwanted delays and rush during mass gatherings.
- Reaching out and deployment of emergency services is one of the prime features of our solution. The devotees can reach out for help and assistance services with ease and effectivity. Similarly, the administration department will also be able to deploy such services at the time of need with the support of an extensive monitoring system.
- Our solution is supported by a comprehensive monitoring system that manages the safety of the location as well as the devotees. It also supports extensive security management.
- A highly advanced backend analytics system that is based on data logs and video analytics. It helps in understanding the footfall in the location, any time based mass gatherings and such like. It helps in understanding and managing the support services accordingly.